Friday, January 1, 2016

January Goals

Hello 2016!

What a year it has been. 2015 held a lot of memories I will cherish forever. I attended 7 different weddings, 2 bachelorette parties, and too many showers to count in between. I also got to be around when my best friend welcomed her first child into the world. 2015 was a great year for sure. However, some heartache came with this year as well. But let's not dwell on that. 

I am looking forward to what 2016 holds. So far, I have 2 weddings, 2 bachelorette parties and maybe some more babies! :) As I recap on the year, one thing sticks through it all and that is that we have a good good Father. 

January Goals: 


but seriously, 

1. Be intentional about having quiet time every day 
2. Be more positive at work 
3. The basic eat better and work out goal 

Cheers to 2016!

xoxo elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment