Sunday, November 29, 2015

Hello.

Hello.  Welcome to my new blog. My hope is that by visiting this site and reading about this crazy life of mine, you will be drawn to a love that is greater than all of us. I am Sydney Elise Geiger (where the name comes from) and I was born & raised in the little town of Statham (3.2 square miles of a small town right outside of Athens, GA). I have 2 sisters, Lauren & Lizzy. Lizzy was a big surprise- she is 20 years younger than me & my best friend. 

I graduated from Piedmont College in 2014. (Finally, after 5.5 years) I am a Social Media Compliance Analyst at a Financial Services company. My sweet boyfriend of 3 years also works there. I am thankful that we get to ride to work together. I get to start and end my day with my favorite person. 




Yay for blogging and meeting new people. I can't wait for this adventure. 

xoxo elise

1 comment: