Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Circles are better than rows.



At Athens Church, I learned that circles are better than rows. Being in a small group with other women who are walking through life with you is the best way to grow in your faith. I joined a small group in Athens, and it was the best thing I did all 5.5 years of college (lolz). After being in the amazing group pictured above, I was hesitant to join a group because I was afraid nothing could compare. 

After Michael and I moved from Athens, we began going to the church I went to in high school, and after a year and a half, I decided to join a small group. The first night I went, I noticed I was the youngest by just a few years! ;) At first, I was nervous because I didn't know how it would go, but after one week I was so excited. Wednesday night is what I looked forward to every week. 

I am so thankful these women took me in, shared with me, prayed over me and loved me. I have gained friends and role models through this amazing small group. 





We also love the duck face and a good selfie stick. 

xoxo elise

3 comments:

  1. adam's aunt nancy is in your group!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right after you wrote that she sent me an email asking how I knew you guys!!! :) Small world!

      Delete
  2. No way!! What a small world for sure!

    ReplyDelete