Thursday, August 11, 2016

Charleston Bachelorette Party

Charleston, SC.

I knew I wanted to either go to Charleston or Nashville for my bachelorette party. Because of the time of year, I chose Charleston. 

I had such a fun weekend celebrating with (almost) all of my friends. 

Megan and my sister went early on Thursday to set everything up & they did a GREAT job. Everything was so cute!






A few of us went on Thursday night so we could enjoy a full day Friday. We stayed at a townhouse in Mount Pleasant my friend found on VRBO.


Friday, we woke up and went to Paige's Okra for Brunch. It was so amazing. After our very tasty brunch, we had to stop at a gas station to blow up the inflatable swan. This took way longer and way more quarters than we thought. We also got some funny looks as we drove by. It was definitely worth it though. 


Once we finally got the swan ready we headed to the beach. Thankfully, we had great weather all weekend, so we stayed at the beach all day! 



When it was time to go inside and get ready for dinner, the next group of ladies had arrived. We all got ready and headed to Coast for dinner. Dinner was so good, and after our stomachs were full, we were ready to go have some fun!!



Friday was super fun. There was a lot of dancing, bruises and tired people the next morning. Thankfully, we had coffee waiting on us.

Once everyone was awake, we had a lingerie shower and breakfast. Not two things that usually go together... or do they?

We spent Saturday afternoon at the beach too. We all enjoyed getting a little sun and relaxing. 




Saturday night, we went to Burwell's Stonefire Grill.My food was not that great, but other people really enjoyed their food. This restaurant took two hours to serve us, so we were all a little tired when the checks finally came. 

After dinner we went to a rooftop bar until everyone was ready to go home. 



The weekend was definitely memorable & I am so thankful for the people that came to spend it with me. I love all of you dearly. 

xoxo elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment