Saturday, August 27, 2016

First Wedding Shower

8.28.16


Definitely not my first wedding shower, but the first one for me. It still doesn't feel real that I am getting married in 49 short days. I can't wait to be Michael'ss. I have had so much fun watching my friends get married and celebrating with them - now it's my turn! 

Today was so much fun. My sweet friend Taylor hosted a shower for me & it was beautiful. I got a lot of goodies, and it was so great to see so many friends. I am so thankful for each and every person that came and celebrated with me.

Enjoy the pictures below. 



Check out this spread.








Taylor got the cutest soap favors & they smelled amazing.


My sweet Jo came from St. Simons.




I didn't get an individual picture with everyone but we did get a group picture.
Love each of you so much.


& of course with the moms. 



Thanks for being the hostess with the mostess, Tay.


xoxo elise



1 comment:

  1. This wedding shower looks wonderful. The party host did superbly creative work. At best Los Angeles wedding venues I am also going to get married and my cousin just hosted pink wedding shower for me. It was the best party I have ever attended.

    ReplyDelete